Odyssey House incorporates proven, medically driven methods for treating opioid use disorder (OUD). Individual and group therapy allow clients to address mental health and emotional issues that stand in the way of long-term recovery. Clients can build a foundation for long-term recovery through modalities like Motivational Enhancement Therapy, Behavior Modification, and Seeking Safety.
- On-site medical clinics that provide access to primary and psychiatric care
- Psychosocial education that focuses on understanding opioid use disorders, overdose risk and prevention, and relapse prevention
- Access to medication-assisted treatment (see below)
These services are part of an individualized continuum of care, including residential, outpatient, and recovery center services.
MAT is designed to assist, not replace, other treatment and recovery efforts and supplements psychological, behavioral, and social interventions.
- Access to buprenorphine (Suboxone, Sublocade) and naltrexone (Vivitrol)
- Telehealth services
- Weekly evidence-based counseling services
- Peer-based recovery support services
- Connection to Outpatient Services & Recovery Center
- Opioid overdose reversal training
- Coordination with Mount Sinai Beth Israel’s OTP program to assure quality care for mutual patients who are prescribed methadone
Download our MAT brochure.
Beds Available Now!
Odyssey House offers:
- Virtual assessments (via video or phone)
- On-site COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Ability to manage medical and psychiatric co-morbidities
Contact a member of our Admissions team at 866-888-7880 to get safe, effective treatment for your clients today.
Transportation to our intake offices is available upon request.