We’re pleased to offer on-site COVID-19 vaccinations to all qualifying residential clients!
Odyssey House offers:
- Virtual assessments (via video or phone)
- On-site COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Ability to manage medical and psychiatric co-morbidities
Contact a member of our Admissions team at 866-888-7880 to get safe, effective treatment for your clients today.
Transportation to our intake offices is available upon request.
Enhanced family treatment for pregnant women and mothers with infants
Healthy Mothers, Healthy Families (HMHF) is a component of the Family Center for pregnant women, mothers with infants, and their families. HMHF brings in additional resources to engage the mothers’ extended family members in the recovery process and provides continuity of care after completion of residential treatment.
- Evidence-based interventions, including Motivational Interviewing, Strengthening Families Program, and Connecticut Community Addiction Recovery peer mentoring
- Family-focused services to strengthen family cohesion and support reunification, including parenting education and interventions and social and recreational activities
- On-site child care
- Mental health promotion and assessment, prevention and treatment services, in a trauma-informed context
- Social services, including home visits, education, vocational, employment, financial, and health care services.
If you have a client who may benefit from these services, please call an Admissions Specialist at 866-888-7880.
Click here to download the Healthy Mothers, Healthy Families brochure for more details.