Just as everyone’s life journey is different, so is finding the best path to recovery.
Odyssey House provides clients with a continuum of care that provides the support and attention needed to assist them in identifying their personalized pathway to recovery and achieving a healthy, substance-free lifestyle.
Based on a needs assessment, clients may enter treatment at different points along our continuum of care:
- Individualized residential treatment
- Community-based outpatient treatment
- Peer support and mentoring through our Recovery Center
- Continuing care services
- Post-treatment transitional housing (if eligible)
Beds Available Now
Odyssey House offers:
- Virtual assessments (via video or phone)
- On-site COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Ability to manage medical and psychiatric co-morbidities
Contact a member of our Admissions team at 866-888-7880 to get safe, effective treatment for your clients today.
Transportation to our intake offices is available upon request.
Recover Like a Mother
Learn more about our services for mothers and children through our Recover Like a Mother video series. The series features moms who have been, or currently are, clients at Odyssey House, bravely sharing their recovery journeys with us all to help end the stigma surrounding substance use disorders.
We’re pleased to offer on-site COVID-19 vaccinations to all qualifying residential clients! We also offer vaccination referrals for clients of our Outpatient Services and Recovery Center. Contact an Admissions Specialist at 866-888-7880 for more information.