Odyssey House works individually with clients using medication-assisted treatment (MAT) and recovery coaching to empower individuals in their recovery process and connect them to long-term community supports.
MAT is designed to assist, not replace, other treatment and recovery efforts, and supplements psychological, behavioral, and social interventions.
- Access to buprenorphine (Suboxone, Sublocade) and naltrexone (Vivitrol)
- Telehealth services
- Weekly evidence-based counseling services
- Peer-based recovery support services
- Connection to Outpatient Services & Recovery Center
- Opioid overdose reversal training
Download our MAT brochure to learn more.
We’re pleased to offer on-site COVID-19 vaccinations to all qualifying residential clients! We also offer vaccination referrals for clients of our Outpatient Services and Recovery Center. Contact an Admissions Specialist at 866-888-7880 for more information.
Beds Available Now
Odyssey House offers:
- Virtual assessments (via video or phone)
- On-site COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Ability to manage medical and psychiatric co-morbidities
Contact a member of our Admissions team at 866-888-7880 to get safe, effective treatment for your clients today.
Transportation to our intake offices is available upon request.