We have beds available immediately for single adult men. We are also admitting single women, seniors 55 and older, transitional-aged youth (18-24), pregnant women, and women (over the age of 18) with children.
Odyssey House offers:
- Virtual assessments (via video or phone)
- On-site COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Ability to manage medical and psychiatric co-morbidities
- Free flu shots upon admission.
Contact a member of our Admissions team at 866-888-7880 to get safe, effective treatment for your clients today. Transportation to our intake offices is available upon request.
Enhanced Residential Treatment for Formerly Incarcerated Men
Odyssey House offers a specialized program for ex-offenders who, without targeted intervention services, are in danger of returning to the criminal justice system as repeat offenders.
- Evidence-based interventions, including Moral Reconation Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and Men’s Trauma Recovery Empowerment
- Family-focused services to strengthen family cohesion and support reunification
- Access to medication-assisted treatment for opioid and alcohol use disorders
- Social services, including education, vocational, employment, financial, and health care services
- Assistance with community reintegration, before and after discharge, including referrals to appropriate services and resources
- Assistance in accessing federal, state, and local resources that provide a range of treatment services, including substance use, health, mental health, housing, employment, education, and training.
If you have a client who may benefit from these services, please call an Admissions Specialist at 866-888-7880.