On November 30, 2021, people all around the world are coming together to tap into the power of human connection and strengthen communities and change our world. Will you be one of them?
This holiday season, we need your help to ensure every New Yorker in need can access lifesaving treatment services.
Overdose deaths reached record highs over the last year, as the pandemic reduced access to treatment and exacerbated mental health issues. Together, we can help people overcome substance use disorders, improve their physical and psychological health, and rebuild their lives.
Here are a few ways you can support Odyssey House and the families we serve this GivingTuesday:
- Make a donation.
- Ask your employer to match your donation.
- Start a peer-to-peer fundraising drive (e.g., GoFundMe).
- Share your support on your social media (don’t forget to tag us!)
- Gift an item off our Amazon charity wish list.
- Shop AmazonSmile this holiday season.
- Write holiday cards* to the women and families in our programs.
Check out GivingTuesday’s Toolkit for Givers for more ideas!
*Cards can be sent to:
120 Wall Street, 17th Fl
New York, NY 10005