Be part of the solution
The latest report from the CDC estimates that a record 72,000 Americans died from drug overdoses in 2017, a rise of around 10 percent. We can only end this tragic loss of life with the help of supporters like you. See what motivated Amelia, an audit supervisor at RSM, to get involved with Odyssey House.
Volunteers like Amelia make a big difference in the lives of the men, women, and children in our programs. Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Join us on September 15th for Run for Your Life!
- Make a donation and help us continue our mission of providing high-quality treatment to New Yorkers in need.
- Raise money for Odyssey House by hosting a personal fundraiser to benefit our residents. Need some ideas? Crowdrise has you covered.
- Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date on news and events. Text ODYSSEYHOUSE to 22828 to sign up.
- Connect with us on social media and help us spread stories of hope and recovery.