The Recovery Center is the place to be for holiday festivities! Join us all month long for a variety of seasonal activities in addition to our regular programming.
- OH ROCS Holiday Gift Exchange & Dinner, December 17 @ 4:30 pm
- Chrismas Movie Watch & Birthday Celebration, December 24 @ 4:30 pm
- We’re open on December 23rd & 26th for movies and board games!
Recovery Center Services
Come in out of the cold and enjoy a welcoming environment that feels like one big family. Here at the Recovery Center, we offer a wide array of services with you in mind, which include:
- Combined men’s and women’s support group, Mondays at 1 pm
- Bilingual Support Group, Tuesdays at 2 pm
- Arts and Crafts, Wednesdays at 2 pm
- PlayStation Games, Thursdays at 2 pm
- Spirituality Group, Fridays at 2 pm
- Social Hour, Fridays at 4:30 pm @ Outpatient Services
We have a fantastic group of recovery coaches here to assist you. Every day, we provide a wide array of on-site services. However, to accommodate participants staying home due to COVID-19 concerns, we offer individual coaching sessions and referrals over the phone. Please get in touch with your Recovery Coach to discuss this matter.
- Allison Lewis: 347-259-0147
- Paul Smith: 646-457-2747
- Sharon Hiraldo: 347-200-4987
- Derrick Meyers: 347-833-8732