Odyssey House provides ongoing training for social workers, mental health professionals, and substance abuse counselors. The topics range from training on evidence-based practices to those with an administrative focus.
We offer courses approved by the NYSED Office of the Professions & NYS Office of Alcoholism & Substance Abuse Services with certificates of completion and continuing education credits. Trainings are engaging, informative, and practical, preparing human services workers to meet challenges presented while working with underserved communities.
March 2021 Training
March 2: Bronx RHIO Refresher, Admissions, 1-2:30 pm
March 9: Bronx RHIO Refresher, Outpatient, 12:30-1 pm
March 10: Relapse Prevention Training, 1-4 pm
March 11: Relapse Prevention Training, 1-4 pm
March 16: AWARDS Service Plans and Reviews, GRCR, 1-3 pm
March 17: Mgr. Clinical Supervision Training, GRCR, 1-4:30 pm
March 18: New Hire Orientation, 1-5 pm
March 24-25: OASAS Clinical Supervision Foundations II, 9-5 pm
March 26: OASAS Clinical Supervision Foundations II, 9-12 pm
- Clinical Supervision is for all Managers and Sr. Counselors/Caseworkers.
- OASAS Clinical Supervision Foundations II is a 3-day training (all 3 days must be attended).
- Relapse Prevention Program Training – is a 2-day training for all Clinical Staff as we transition to a new RPP curriculum. Both days must be attended.
- New Hire Orientation is mandatory training for all new staff.
- Awards – 820 Service Plan & Reviews Training is only for GRCR staff in preparation for the 820 Transition.
All trainings are conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams unless otherwise noted.
Courses are $35/per hour. If interested, please email email@example.com to register & for online payments.