Please join Odyssey House and New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services Commissioner Arlene González-Sánchez for an announcement regarding Governor Andrew M. Cuomo’s latest effort to combat addiction in East Harlem. New Yorkers in recovery will share their stories.
- Commissioner Arlene González-Sánchez, NYS OASAS
- Congressman Charles B. Rangel
- NYS Senator José M. Serrano
- NYS Assembly Member Robert J. Rodriguez
- Dr. Peter Provet, President, Odyssey House
- Teri Friedman, MS, CRC, Director, Mount Sinai Behavioral Health System Opioid Treatment Program
- Odyssey House and Mount Sinai Newly Hired Peer Engagement Specialists
- New Yorkers in Recovery from Addiction
- Other Distinguished Guests
Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
Odyssey House Family Center
219 East 121st St., (between 2nd and 3rd Aves.)
East Harlem, NY
Trains: 6 to 116th St., 4,5,6 to 125 St.; Bus: M15 to 120 St.